Workshops will be held in-person for Spring 2022 and will be offered virtually. Please click here to register for a workshop; you will have the option to select in-person or virtual. Registration for the event will close at 1:00pm on the day of the workshop; thus, if you sign up for a virtual event, make sure you do so before 1:00pm the day of the workshop to receive the link. You will receive the Zoom link via email shortly before the event.
Tips for a Successful Semester – February 9, 2:00pm, Education 113
This workshop will give you tips so you can have a strong start to the semester!
How To: College Organization – March 2, 2:00pm, Education 113
This workshop will give you tips and tools to stay organized throughout college.
Conquering Procrastination: Tools for Implementing Structure and Advocating for Yourself – April 6, 2:00pm, Education 113
This workshop will teach you tools to help keep yourself motivated, especially when you tend to procrastinate.
Previously recorded workshops:
- Tips for a Successful Semester: Feb 9, 2022
- Time Management: September 15, 2021
- Preparing for Finals
- Mental Health and Academic Performance: How Anxiety, Procrastination, and your Mental Health Can Affect You as a Student
- Setting Yourself Up for Success: Steps to a Successful Semester
- Time Management in a Digital Environment
- Procrastination and Mental Health
CSS is often invited into classrooms and residence halls to provide Academic Success Workshops. Each presentation can be tailored to the unique needs of an organization/class and typically last 45 minutes to 1 hour. CSS workshops have included:
- Time Management
- 7 Steps to a Successful Semester
- Effective Reading & Note Taking
- Test Taking
- Work-Life Balance
- Learning Styles
- Goal Setting
- Maximizing Fall/Spring Break
- Preparing for Presentations
- Surviving Finals